Today is your lucky day for jewelry shopping!
My inventory will be in LD, as usual, but today is their Wish List party. Also, starting today, The Queen Bee will be featuring my collection for their Open House Christmas Party.
Tomorrow could be your lucky day again too if you want to see me in Thibodaux at Sugar Boutique. Just sayin.
I hope your Christmas season is off to a fantastic start. The weather is cold, but I like it. It adds to the splendor of the season.
And finally, if you need the reminder, here it is:
Don't stress about gift-giving. Don't spend too much money. It isn't worth it. JESUS is the reason for the season.
But if you can splurge, I'd be happy to oblige and sell you a bauble.
Season's Greetings!
Popular Post
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
Antique jewelry sorted per theme Antique jewelry in various themes and techniques (click the pictures to get to the collections) Luck Love R...
-
Kelereng antik. Harga kelereng antik perbutir Rp 10.000,- Ternyata kelereng ada yang antik. Berbeda dengan kelereng yang dijual ditoko-toko...
-
"Oh darling, you don't have to buy me a big present for Christmas!" (there are small precious things at Adin too) (Click the p...
-
Patung Kuningan Figur Dewa Cai Sen setinggi 31-cm. Patung STW denganl ukir dan embos yang detail serta proposional, membuat patung-patung ...
-
I found this baby ring a few weeks ago in its original box, which is always a splendid bonus. When I looked up the company name on the box I...
No comments:
Post a Comment