Home » on my mind » Tatiana
Tatiana
20:00
Unknown
Labels:
1900s,
1910s,
history lesson,
on my mind
Ever since I read this article in the November issue of The Smithsonian, I've caught myself thinking about this woman again and again. She was Grand Duchess Tatiana Romanova, the second child of Czar Nicolas II and Czarina Alexandra. Her father was the last monarch of Russia. She, along with her four siblings, parents and four attendants were executed on July 17, 1918. I don't know why I feel so heart-achy for her, in particular. There is just something in her expression that grips me.
Popular Post
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
LAMPU MILLER BATOK KONDISI KROM MASIH BAGUS, 350RB LAMPU BATOK MULLARD, 300RB LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY KACA O...
-
"Oh darling, you don't have to buy me a big present for Christmas!" (there are small precious things at Adin too) (Click the p...
-
Kondisi apa adanya, berfungsi normal Panjang 9 cm ; lebar 6 cm ; tebal 4,5 cm Tanpa anak kunci Kontak : 0878 5151 1719
-
Antique jewelry sorted per theme Antique jewelry in various themes and techniques (click the pictures to get to the collections) Luck Love R...
-
I found this baby ring a few weeks ago in its original box, which is always a splendid bonus. When I looked up the company name on the box I...




No comments:
Post a Comment