Home » shopping » Through my Eyes
Through my Eyes
03:36
Unknown
Labels:
antique dealer,
antiques,
country french,
european,
eyes,
france,
french,
looking glass,
louisville,
mirrors,
reflect,
shopping
As a rule, I travel to France two to four times a year in search of all those goodies that catch my eye. I've been told by many of my customers that I have a wonderful eye, or that they like my eye. I tend to think also, that I have a "Good Eye" or as the French would say, "avoir le coup d'oeil."I don't quite know how I acquired good eyes. What I do know is that I feel through my eyes. When I
Labels:
antique dealer,
antiques,
country french,
european,
eyes,
france,
french,
looking glass,
louisville,
mirrors,
reflect,
shopping
Popular Post
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
LAMPU MILLER BATOK KONDISI KROM MASIH BAGUS, 350RB LAMPU BATOK MULLARD, 300RB LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY KACA O...
No comments:
Post a Comment