I love vintage photographs of animals (see my doggie post here). I especially like finding photos of animals in vintage lockets because it means they were truly loved. I've only found three animal lockets in the two + years I've been buying for the shop - two doggie lockets and now this cat one! The car in the left photo looks 1930s to me, which matches the age of the locket. These Art Deco cats (and their locket) are now in the shop.
Home » art deco » Art Deco cats
Art Deco cats
I love vintage photographs of animals (see my doggie post here). I especially like finding photos of animals in vintage lockets because it means they were truly loved. I've only found three animal lockets in the two + years I've been buying for the shop - two doggie lockets and now this cat one! The car in the left photo looks 1930s to me, which matches the age of the locket. These Art Deco cats (and their locket) are now in the shop.
Popular Post
-
DIJUAL : Buku tema Batik “ THE 20th CENTURY BATIK MASTERPIECES “ Tumbu Ramelan Collections Bilingual : Indonesia/English Written by : Tumbu ...
-
Vintage faux pearls (and three real seed pearls!) of all colors headed to the shop today. Bon courage to you as you start the week! 1. COL...
-
Dijual : SOLD ( belum ongkir) (Klik " Baca Selengkapnya >>" untuk melhat Foto detailnya) ...
-
TIMER CLOCK JADOEL (TERJUAL) Silahkan klik pada tulisan BERANDA dibawah atau tulisan SEPEDAONTHELKEBO di atas untuk kembali ke hala...
-
Kain Kebaya Encim Tempo Doeloe Bagi kalangan pecinta batik, atau mereka yang mampu mengapresiasi keindahan di balik batik, koleksi-koleksi d...
-
As promised, I thought it would be fun to show everyone before and after shots of Monticello . As you can see below, the building was pret...
No comments:
Post a Comment