Contradicting Christmas Stance

I wanted to take a minute and finish telling you about my birthday...

JUST KIDDING! I'm officially over my birthday and ready for the holidays ahead- Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm not one of those strange people that starts listening to Christmas music in August. I think we all need to take everything in stride and celebrate the holidays as they come. I will start celebrating Christmas at the appropriate time: the day after Thanksgiving.

This weekend, though, I am preparing for my {pre-mature} Christmas event. Next Tuesday is the Anderson Holiday show, and I am participating as a vendor! The best part is that my mom is coming up to help (and bringing frozen Cajun food for Andrew and me. Dat's nice.)

So if you see something on my website that you had your eye on, please let me know before Tuesday so I can set it aside for you. (No obligation to buy.) Because when something is gone, it's G.O.N.E. That's the great thing about antiques: ONE OF A KIND!

Okay since I had a qualified reason to talk about Christmas, I'll leave you with my {hasty} holiday spirit. Here are some photos that are sure to inspire my 2009 holiday theme: Country Christmas!





http://www.potterybarn.com/




And Christmas wouldn't be complete without my Cajun crooner, Aaron Neville...


You must hear Andrew's impression of Aaron Neville. That is sure to get you in the spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post