Home » family » Babble, babble
Babble, babble
21:26
Unknown
Labels:
family
I got a bit of good news right about this time last week. I found out that I was selected as one of Babble's Top 50 Etsy Parents! I'm #19 on the list and ranked #2 in the Vintage category. I did about 10 seconds of maaaaajoor fist pumping at my desk and then 2 minutes of good old-fashioned crying. I've considered closing the shop so many times this year. I even have a blog post announcing the shop's last day all drafted and ready to go. But every time I got ready to hit Publish (which was about five times in the last ten months) something held me back. Mostly stubbornness, I think. Anyway, this little recognition is a vote of confidence in the direction of toughing it out and staying in the game. And I'm grateful for that.
I know a lot of moms - not included in this list - who are working hard to raise children full-time and also keep a shop going. I am planning to nominate a few of my favorite mom-run Etsy shops to be considered for next years contest. If you have a favorite, here's how you can throw their hat in the ring.
Popular Post
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
LAMPU MILLER BATOK KONDISI KROM MASIH BAGUS, 350RB LAMPU BATOK MULLARD, 300RB LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY KACA O...

No comments:
Post a Comment