A thank you gift of Vintage Key Necklaces to our 50 Customers this Friday and Saturday. Our Store-wide Sale starts this Friday at 10:00 - Sale prices continue thru Sunday. Please join us for the Vintage Street Faire on Saturday at 9:00 - the store opens at 10:00.
We are featuring the following Musicians at the Street Faire
Thomas Mann from 9:30 to 11:30
Michael McCabe from 12:00 to 2:00
Alicia Newsom from 2;00 to 3:00
We are also having Annie Sloan Chalk Paint demonstrations from 10:00 to 12:00 in front of the store. If you haven't tried this paint on furniture you need to. I have always had Tommy paint furniture for me - however I went to a Class for The Annie Sloan Chalk Paint before we started carrying it in the store. My classmates teased me because I didn't have paint clothes - but I really hadn't painted before.
I have been painting all week to fill my booth at our Vintage Street Faire this Saturday. Trying lots of different colors - you can't believe how easy this paint is to use - so perfect for me. There is no sanding or priming. Love the colors!!!
Here are before and after photos of a dresser I painted that will be for sale at the street faire.
I know I need to work on my photography skills - But Seriously this paint is incredible.
See you this weekend,
JoAnn
Home »Unlabelled » OUR THANK YOU GIFT TO YOU.
Popular Post
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
LAMPU MILLER BATOK KONDISI KROM MASIH BAGUS, 350RB LAMPU BATOK MULLARD, 300RB LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY KACA O...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...

No comments:
Post a Comment