Home » Severen » 8 months old (and an outfit)
8 months old (and an outfit)
I don't really do outfit posts anymore because a.) I don't usually wear anything that is worth sharing on the World Wide Web and b.) I usually have portions of Severen's breakfast oatmeal glued to my arm hair. But as Severen and I were getting ready to spend a day in Ann Arbor yesterday I remembered that it was his 8 month birthday (whoah!) and I had on some cute shorts so I thought we should pose for you.
Now, if you actually saw me yesterday you know that I did not end up wearing this shirt. Or the necklace. That's because Severen decided he wanted to try to chew the enamel off of my necklace and I sweat through the shirt in the 10 minutes following this shoot (carrying a 25# boy is a workout). But this is what I was wearing in my mind's eye.
P.S. Isn't the silver ring cool? It is my mom's high school ring. She shares an alma mater with Lolo Jones (fun fact).
P.P.S. Look how little he was when he was 3 months old!
Popular Post
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...



No comments:
Post a Comment