Trunk show snapshots


Lauren and I had a great time at the trunk show this weekend. The space at Pot & Box was airy and full of light, the shoppers were fun and interesting and hey - Severen even made a couple of guest appearances! I didn't really want to pack up my jewelry at the end of the show. The set up was so nice, I just wanted to walk away from it and come back to it Monday morning. Having my own shop is out of the question, but I am thinking about setting up a booth at some antique shows/flea markets here in Michigan. If you have suggestions for good ones, let me know! I love building my display, watching people open lockets, listening to people talk as the look through the jewelry ("Oh that reminds me of my grandma's ring!"), etc. Such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post