I love these earrings. I've had them a while and recently got them repaired. They are gold filled with beautiful etching designs. Of course, I love jewelry that moves, and these tassel earrings are wonderful on!
Home » earrings » Gold filled tassel earrings
Gold filled tassel earrings
20:37
Unknown
Labels:
earrings
Hey there! I wanted to showcase some jewelry that I have before I deliver my baby. I've got about 6 weeks left, and I have no idea what my life will look like thereafter. So, I figured, I'd better try to sell some pieces now!
Popular Post
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
LAMPU MILLER BATOK KONDISI KROM MASIH BAGUS, 350RB LAMPU BATOK MULLARD, 300RB LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY KACA O...

No comments:
Post a Comment