To my Mom on Mother's Day


To my beautiful Mom...


A day without you in my life would be a day without sunshine.  You've been my strength when I've been weak.  You've held me up when I've had trouble standing tall.  You've stood tall and proud beside me every step of the way through my life.  

My dear Mom, I cherish you.  You're not just my Mom... You're my best friend.
I thank God daily for the love you've given me and for blessing my life as your Daughter.  You've made me the person I am today...  The Mother, the Daughter, the Grandaughter, the Wife and the Business Woman...  It's all because of you.  You often tell people that my creativity comes from somewhere else and not from you... you're wrong.  My creativity comes from you. You showing me how to love and appreciate all that surrounds me and through that I've created from the heart. 


I only can hope that when my girls are all grown that they can look at me with the same admiration, appreciation and love that I have for you.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

To all my friends and followers wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day as well. 
I hope you enjoy your day with your loved ones.  

XO
Kymberley

Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post