Happy happy happy to you


 

This is the first holiday in my 30+ years that I have not spent with either my family or my in-laws. Special circumstances (we are due on the 28th!) made air travel impossible this year so we have been working to make our house cozy and comfy for just the two of us. It is also our first winter in our house (we were in California last year) so it really is new territory for us all around! I snapped a few photos around our house this morning . . .

Whatever you are up to this weekend I hope you have a restful, fun few days. I leave you with this excellent Christmas song by Ray Charles. Someone paired it with old photos from the 40s and 50s, which just makes it even better in my opinion. It makes this pregnant lady cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post