Many of you have asked specifically where you can buy Cherche' inventory in Baton Rouge, so I thought I'd provide the address.
LD Linens and Decor in Southdowns Village
4265 Perkins Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Check out their website and blog.
Don't forget this Thursday is the Art, Wine, and Design Event! Hope to see you there!
Popular Post
-
Sepeda onthel merk GOLDEN HERO ukuran 55,kondisi masi sangat layak pake HARGA 700 RB
-
Teplok adalah lampu minyak dalam bahasa Jawa. Yang menarik dari teplok ini adalah semprong (penutup atas) kaca nya, he he he....cakep dan ma...
-
Kondisi normal, baru stok lama. Automatic Enicar Ocean Pearl, Swiss 167-50-03 Kaca/mika segi enam. Minat koleksi jam tangan ? Contact :...
-
Have you ever seen a fossilized Victorian beetle ring? Did you even know such a thing existed? I did not. Read more about it here . Photogra...
No comments:
Post a Comment