I hope you are enjoying this Thanksgiving season! There is so much to be thankful for. I know many of you are already starting to think about Christmas and that gift-giving season. Do not let your heart be troubled; I have more shopping options for you.
Beginning December 1, I will be selling some of my inventory at The Queen Bee in Towne Center in Baton Rouge. They will have a Christmas open house on that day too.
In addition to selling at The Queen Bee, I will still be selling at LD Linens and Decor in South Downs Village in Baton Rouge. They will be having a Christmas Wish List party on December 1, as well.
Friday, December 2, I will be in Thibodaux, LA at Sugar Boutique from 10-6 with Christmas treats and jewelry surrounded by adorable clothes and a prize-sale.
On top of all of that, I have started an Etsy store. I will post the link as soon as I get home and take my setting off of "vacation mode." How awesome that I can take a vacation from my "store."
I am so thrilled about these prospects for Cherche! Thank you to all who support me, inquire about jewelry, and cheer me on with encouraging words and prayer. I have a grateful heart....even if it weren't Thanksgiving tomorrow.
Popular Post
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
Lampu Aladin type B-29 diproduksi dalam kurun waktu 1933-1952, dengan wadahKaca bening Polos. Kondisi Wadah dalam keadaan baik tanpa retak a...
No comments:
Post a Comment