Home » friends » Wedding weekend
Wedding weekend
19:59
Unknown
Labels:
friends
Soren and I went to a wedding in Northport, MI last weekend. It was on Bareknuckle Farm, which is co-owned by the bride. We sat on haystacks for the ceremony, feasted on local fare at tables milled by the father of the bride, drank Manhattans (well, I didn't!), ate apricot pie and danced to some of the best wedding music I've ever heard. We even camped out in a cherry grove the night of the wedding! The best part was seeing lots and lots of friends. Thank you, Zingerman's Deli, for introducing me to some of the finest people on the planet.
I'll see you after Labor Day for a big shop update. Bon weekend!
Popular Post
-
Sepeda onthel merk GOLDEN HERO ukuran 55,kondisi masi sangat layak pake HARGA 700 RB
-
Teplok adalah lampu minyak dalam bahasa Jawa. Yang menarik dari teplok ini adalah semprong (penutup atas) kaca nya, he he he....cakep dan ma...
-
Kondisi normal, baru stok lama. Automatic Enicar Ocean Pearl, Swiss 167-50-03 Kaca/mika segi enam. Minat koleksi jam tangan ? Contact :...
-
Have you ever seen a fossilized Victorian beetle ring? Did you even know such a thing existed? I did not. Read more about it here . Photogra...
No comments:
Post a Comment