These agate necklaces from Noble Town Vintage really tug at my heart. My family vacationed on the rocky shores of Lake Superior for many, many years and I've spent countless hours hunting for pretty rocks like these. I even thought about being a geologist for a while in college! I still have lots of rocky reminders around my house, including some amazing close up photographs that my dad took.
Popular Post
-
Kondisi normal, baru stok lama. Automatic Enicar Ocean Pearl, Swiss 167-50-03 Kaca/mika segi enam. Minat koleksi jam tangan ? Contact :...
-
Have you ever seen a fossilized Victorian beetle ring? Did you even know such a thing existed? I did not. Read more about it here . Photogra...
-
Botol Minyak wangi Vintage, dengan bahan logam dibalut fine ceramic - cloisone-, dengan motif lukisan Eropa yang cukup detail Kaki dan pegan...
-
Teplok adalah lampu minyak dalam bahasa Jawa. Yang menarik dari teplok ini adalah semprong (penutup atas) kaca nya, he he he....cakep dan ma...


No comments:
Post a Comment