Home » Monday update » Splash!
Splash!
19:00
Unknown
Labels:
Monday update
Gathering these pieces for today's update was so much fun. I'm not a huge fan of green (I don't wear it very well) but blue-green/cyan I like quite a bit. It reminds me of swimming pool water! And I'm just nuts about old reverse carved pins like the butterfly one here. Gaahhh.
In other news, I'm headed to a private buying appointment today for the first time and I'm hoping for the best. Cross your fingers that I walk into a room full of Art Deco necklaces!
Popular Post
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
LAMPU MILLER BATOK KONDISI KROM MASIH BAGUS, 350RB LAMPU BATOK MULLARD, 300RB LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY KACA O...
No comments:
Post a Comment