This article on the New York Times blog made me gasp. First of all, the prospect of a new "Great Gatsby" movie is just too exciting. Especially with Carey Mulligan! And then there is this jewelry by Jené DeSpain. These pieces are from her Roaring 10s collection (click on the photos to see the full descriptions). I could stand to see a lot more deco-inspired jewelry collections like this one.
Photos courtesy of Jené DeSpain
Home » jewelry design » Art Deco, 100 years later
Popular Post
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
"Oh darling, you don't have to buy me a big present for Christmas!" (there are small precious things at Adin too) (Click the p...
-
Antique jewelry sorted per theme Antique jewelry in various themes and techniques (click the pictures to get to the collections) Luck Love R...
-
I found this baby ring a few weeks ago in its original box, which is always a splendid bonus. When I looked up the company name on the box I...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Kondisi apa adanya, berfungsi normal Panjang 9 cm ; lebar 6 cm ; tebal 4,5 cm Tanpa anak kunci Kontak : 0878 5151 1719




No comments:
Post a Comment