I love vintage photographs of animals (see my doggie post here). I especially like finding photos of animals in vintage lockets because it means they were truly loved. I've only found three animal lockets in the two + years I've been buying for the shop - two doggie lockets and now this cat one! The car in the left photo looks 1930s to me, which matches the age of the locket. These Art Deco cats (and their locket) are now in the shop.
Home » art deco » Art Deco cats
Art Deco cats
I love vintage photographs of animals (see my doggie post here). I especially like finding photos of animals in vintage lockets because it means they were truly loved. I've only found three animal lockets in the two + years I've been buying for the shop - two doggie lockets and now this cat one! The car in the left photo looks 1930s to me, which matches the age of the locket. These Art Deco cats (and their locket) are now in the shop.
Popular Post
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...
-
LAMPU MILLER BATOK KONDISI KROM MASIH BAGUS, 350RB LAMPU BATOK MULLARD, 300RB LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY KACA O...
No comments:
Post a Comment