Home » vintage catalogs » Mother, guess what I have for you!
Mother, guess what I have for you!
18:00
Unknown
Labels:
jewelry ads,
vintage catalogs
Mother's Day is this Sunday! This 1927 ad reminds us all that moms are hoping for a little something on this day - maybe something sparkly. The mom illustrated here is already sporting three rings (including a cocktail pinky ring), a filigree link bracelet and a rad brooch. And it appears that little Barbara just gave her a sweet lavalier to boot! I'd be gazing all spacey-eyed into the distance, too, if was wearing six pieces of Art Deco jewelry.
Buying a Jean Jean jewel for your mom this week? Let me know if your order is for Mother's Day and I'll include a little something extra with her package!
Popular Post
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...
-
Patung Kilin terbuat dari Chinesee marble, berwarna kecoklatan dan di ukir dengan baik. Agak sulit menentukan usia patung ini, karena tidak...
-
Mini Sketsel terdiri dari empat daun terbuat dari porselen ukuran tinggi 16-cm dan panjang 8-cm, Lukisan terasa timbul bila diraba, dengan g...
-
Djintan Vintage Travel Shaving Inspirasi barang langka, apalagi jika barang atau benda tersebut memiliki nilai tinggi. Kenangan dan nilai te...
-
SADEL CELENG 2 Rp.1,2 jt SADEL 03 (Rp.450.000,-) SADEL 04 (Rp.250.000,-) SADEL 05 (Rp.250.000,-) SADEL 06 (Rp.250.000,-) ...

No comments:
Post a Comment