I picked out some cool blues and silvers for today's update - I hope you like them! And because antique jewelry and 1980s new wave/electronic music pair so seamlessly (!?) here is a video of New Order performing "Blue Monday" live at the BBC studios, 1984. Please enjoy the shorts.
Home » Monday update » Blue Monday
Blue Monday
18:00
Unknown
Labels:
Monday update
I picked out some cool blues and silvers for today's update - I hope you like them! And because antique jewelry and 1980s new wave/electronic music pair so seamlessly (!?) here is a video of New Order performing "Blue Monday" live at the BBC studios, 1984. Please enjoy the shorts.
Popular Post
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...
-
Djintan Vintage Travel Shaving Inspirasi barang langka, apalagi jika barang atau benda tersebut memiliki nilai tinggi. Kenangan dan nilai te...
-
SADEL CELENG 2 Rp.1,2 jt SADEL 03 (Rp.450.000,-) SADEL 04 (Rp.250.000,-) SADEL 05 (Rp.250.000,-) SADEL 06 (Rp.250.000,-) ...
-
Patung Kilin terbuat dari Chinesee marble, berwarna kecoklatan dan di ukir dengan baik. Agak sulit menentukan usia patung ini, karena tidak...
-
Korek Api Minyak Tanah, model ndeso, saya dapati tahun silam dari salah satu blog onthel ( lupa namanya ) sudah tidak fungsi , tanpa penutu...
No comments:
Post a Comment