Home » Victorian » The other woman
The other woman
The first thing I do when I get a locket home is take it apart. Especially if it has photographs in it. It feels a bit like snooping, but oh well. After all, people hide all kinds of neat things in lockets. Bits of ribbon, strands of hair, tiny drawings, extra photos of other women . . . wait, what?! That's what I found in this Victorian pocket watch style locket when I opened it the other day - a hidden photograph of a striking lady and a lock of golden hair. It obviously hadn't been opened for a long, long time. So what's the story with these three?
Popular Post
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
Lampu Aladin type B-29 diproduksi dalam kurun waktu 1933-1952, dengan wadahKaca bening Polos. Kondisi Wadah dalam keadaan baik tanpa retak a...
No comments:
Post a Comment