Suddenly, it is summer here. I went for a jog yesterday and it was noooottt pretty. I thought to myself, "Oh s*&t, I'm that runner that I feel sorry/embarrassed for when see while I'm driving!" Anyway, me and my very red face made it home OK. The last shuffling mile or so I was planning my outfit. I'd been saving the skirt for a sunny day and it was a great match for the necklace, which I'm stocking in the shop today. I do believe my love of antique plastic jewelry is here to stay!
skirt || Anthropologie sale rack
top || Purple Deer Vintage
shoes || Adelaide's Homesewn
necklace || 1940s lucite necklace
Popular Post
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...
-
Djintan Vintage Travel Shaving Inspirasi barang langka, apalagi jika barang atau benda tersebut memiliki nilai tinggi. Kenangan dan nilai te...
-
SADEL CELENG 2 Rp.1,2 jt SADEL 03 (Rp.450.000,-) SADEL 04 (Rp.250.000,-) SADEL 05 (Rp.250.000,-) SADEL 06 (Rp.250.000,-) ...
-
Patung Kilin terbuat dari Chinesee marble, berwarna kecoklatan dan di ukir dengan baik. Agak sulit menentukan usia patung ini, karena tidak...
-
Korek Api Minyak Tanah, model ndeso, saya dapati tahun silam dari salah satu blog onthel ( lupa namanya ) sudah tidak fungsi , tanpa penutu...



No comments:
Post a Comment