I occasionally read this blog for design ideas that I can't afford and I often covet the items so I often don't click on the link for that reason. She had a great article about old jewelry, and an earring (pictured below) that was over 2,000 years old. When I had been thinking about the 15th century pieces, this blew my mind! I should have thought bigger, better, and older. It's funny in my business, the older something is, the more valuable and sought-after it is. If our society only revered elderly people that way...
Home » other vintage finds » Older is better
Older is better
03:58
Unknown
Labels:
gems,
other vintage finds
I've often wondered where all the old jewelry is. I mean the really old stuff, like 15th century pieces and such. There probably in old family safe's where they belong.
Popular Post
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
LAMPU MILLER BATOK KONDISI KROM MASIH BAGUS, 350RB LAMPU BATOK MULLARD, 300RB LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY LAMPU BERKO MADE IN GERMANY KACA O...

No comments:
Post a Comment