I'm guilty
Sometimes when I find something really, really amazing I feel a little guilty. I sort of expect a knock at the door the next day from the Antiques Police. In the case of this purse, they might say something like, I'm sorry Ms. Duffelmeyer but we are going to have to confiscate that 1920s French cut steel beaded handbag that you acquired yesterday. It is just too cool for you. And I can't say that I would blame them. This purse - which is in mint condition - is off the bonkers chart. And yes, I scanned it!
Popular Post
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...
-
Djintan Vintage Travel Shaving Inspirasi barang langka, apalagi jika barang atau benda tersebut memiliki nilai tinggi. Kenangan dan nilai te...
-
SADEL CELENG 2 Rp.1,2 jt SADEL 03 (Rp.450.000,-) SADEL 04 (Rp.250.000,-) SADEL 05 (Rp.250.000,-) SADEL 06 (Rp.250.000,-) ...
-
Patung Kilin terbuat dari Chinesee marble, berwarna kecoklatan dan di ukir dengan baik. Agak sulit menentukan usia patung ini, karena tidak...
-
Korek Api Minyak Tanah, model ndeso, saya dapati tahun silam dari salah satu blog onthel ( lupa namanya ) sudah tidak fungsi , tanpa penutu...


No comments:
Post a Comment