No regrets






Part of me wants to keep all of the jewelry that I find. No shop, no selling, just hoarding! Luckily, I am juuusst sensible enough to realize that would be like hoarding 1000s of shortbread cookies. There is no way I could eat 1000s of cookies by myself and it would just be a waste of butter and sugar. Similarly, there is no way that I can wear all of the jewelry I find. And so I happily (gratefully) send most of it off to live new lives with new girls.

That said, there is one thing that I regret selling. It was a little 1920s pin with clear glass that I sold to a lovely lady in the early days of Jean Jean Vintage. Nothing super fancy, just something that I loved. I've been looking for another one ever since and even managed to find the same pin in different colors. Then, last week, I found another one. What luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post