Which I have promised myself I am going to do in my office when I get back from Atlanta. Here are some photos of our small window in front of the store.
Marci & Glen have transformed the front window into a general store - complete with a checker game ready to play and a great rattan wrapped bicycle.
We are set up for valentine's day - I found a great old candy tin.
And one thing we are never short of in the store are birds.
As I said I am off to Atlanta - my plane leaves in 2 hours and so far they haven't canceled it yet. I will again venture off to find some great gifts & home decor items that work well with the vintage furniture that we all love - see you in the store soon.
JoAnn
Home »Unlabelled » January is the time to organize, right?
Popular Post
-
"Oh darling, you don't have to buy me a big present for Christmas!" (there are small precious things at Adin too) (Click the p...
-
I found this baby ring a few weeks ago in its original box, which is always a splendid bonus. When I looked up the company name on the box I...
-
Antique jewelry sorted per theme Antique jewelry in various themes and techniques (click the pictures to get to the collections) Luck Love R...
-
Kelereng antik. Harga kelereng antik perbutir Rp 10.000,- Ternyata kelereng ada yang antik. Berbeda dengan kelereng yang dijual ditoko-toko...
-
Patung Kuningan Figur Dewa Cai Sen setinggi 31-cm. Patung STW denganl ukir dan embos yang detail serta proposional, membuat patung-patung ...
-
Discovery of love vitamin in The Adin Research Center for Relationship Welfare (Click either picture to see all our Retro jewelry) ANTWERP,...
No comments:
Post a Comment