Frugal and festive

Andrew and I went to a gorgeous wedding in Lafayette for New Years. I wanted to post a picture of what I wore, more so as it relates to jewelry. I found the three-strand seed pearl necklace in my stash of "junk jewelry" when I went home for Christmas. I then paired it with the rhinestone brooch in my Cherche' collection. Also, in my Cherche' stash, I found a pair of 3 stone rhinestone earrings that went well with the brooch. I'm not a matchy-matchy person, but sometimes it's nice to tie things together as such. Just to be thorough, my sweater is my mom's aunt's {now mine} from the 1950s with the fur detachable. I also have the sweater in cream. And the dress is 5 years old from Dillards around $30. You can't say I'm not frugal. 



And just for good measure, here's one of the both of us.


And just to be festive, here's one close to midnight. Happy New Year!


{Damn, I really need to learn how to work a real camera.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post