Home » Rings » Beautiful backsides
Beautiful backsides
The mid 1920s through the 1930s was a great time for bling. This was the era of the cocktail ring - large rings with showy stones, long faces, enamel and marcasite accents, etc. One thing I love about rings of this period are their backsides. Art Deco rings - real and costume - will usually have a roomy/puffy galleries, often decoratively engraved with geometric designs. Here are some pictures of the real thing (courtesy of A. Brandt and Son Antique and Estate Jewelry) as well as two pretty costume versions available at Jean Jean Vintage (the red and sterling ring is coming to the shop this afternoon!)
Popular Post
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
"Oh darling, you don't have to buy me a big present for Christmas!" (there are small precious things at Adin too) (Click the p...
-
I found this baby ring a few weeks ago in its original box, which is always a splendid bonus. When I looked up the company name on the box I...
-
Antique jewelry sorted per theme Antique jewelry in various themes and techniques (click the pictures to get to the collections) Luck Love R...
-
Kelereng antik. Harga kelereng antik perbutir Rp 10.000,- Ternyata kelereng ada yang antik. Berbeda dengan kelereng yang dijual ditoko-toko...
-
Patung Kuningan Figur Dewa Cai Sen setinggi 31-cm. Patung STW denganl ukir dan embos yang detail serta proposional, membuat patung-patung ...


No comments:
Post a Comment