Apparently the people with whom I encounter on a daily basis do not read my blog.
Earlier this morning, I posted that I "still wear my love knots even though I am not sixteen."
At a store this afternoon, I was asked if I had 'gotten my prom dress yet?!?!?!?!?' This made me chuckle especially since I wrote about not being 16 anymore just this morning.
I gotta tell ya that a small part of me was tempted to kick off my boots, toss my sunglasses and purse on the hot pink leopard print chair and start trying these jazzy dresses on!
If I were sixteen, I would have loved this place. My style, though, has evolved since then into what I thought embodied what twenty-six year olds wear.
You can be honest; do I need a make-over? Maybe I should cut my hair? My mom always said I looked older with a short, fixed, cute bob...
Popular Post
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
Alkisah, kaisar Chen Ming Hua dari China menghadiahkan peraduan yang terbuat dari batu Giok Serpentinit kepada Sultan Syarief Hidayatullah T...
-
Jerigen Besi SHELL Jadul Bahan : Plat Besi Kapasitas : 30 Liter Dimensi : 47 Cm X 35 Cm X 14 Cm Deskripsi : Jerigen Besi SHELL ...
-
FRAME HIMA POLISI Frame Hima Polisi, ukuran 22/55 Frame Hima Polisi ukuran 22/55, Mahar 230rb FRAME MARS GERAMNY Frame Mars Germany, ukuran ...
-
Pisau Carl Schlieper (Solingen-Germany) Eye Brand , atau terkadang juga disebut Germany Eye , diproduksi di Solingen, Germany oleh keluarga...
-
Botol Antik Belanda H Kennedy Glasgow 1925 Bahan : Keramik Warna : coklat, coklat Muda Jumlah : 3 pcs Dimensi Tinggi : +- 21,5 cm di...
No comments:
Post a Comment