Always Do Right


"Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest."
Mark Twain

So Andrew suggested that I take down my previous post because it sounded "mean." I was just pointing out that it's endearing to copy your momma's, Ms. Glenda's of the world, or the great Coco Chanel, but I don't think it's very classy to copy someone's business plan. It's just not right.

Oh whatever, it's a free country, but just know that I won't be outdone by anyone trying to excel with my idea.

Having said that, I had a wonderfully successful show in Thibodaux thanks to my best friend, Beth! Many of you spoke of how you couldn't make it to Sugar Boutique that night but really were interested in joining us for a fun party. Good news! Beth and I talked about having another show in a few months. I will certainly inform you of a date if we decide to set one.

My set up at Sugar Boutique

Whit and Beth :: Friends since 4th grade

Thank you so much, Beth, for being such a great, generous friend! I had an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post