Home » upholstry » All I want for Christmas is Santa's Sack
All I want for Christmas is Santa's Sack
18:47
Unknown
Labels:
antique textiles,
bags,
feed bags,
french fabrics,
grain sacks,
jute,
linen,
upholstry
I'll leave the goodies inside Santa's Sack to the little ones.Just give me the Sack!I'll bet that it's made from Jute or Flax!Probably jute, like a Gunny Sack.Being the Antiquarian that I am, much ofmy success hinges on being able to guessupcoming trends and get into the marketBEFORE the price skyrockets.Tooting my own horn a bit, I've been fairly successful at trend spotting. Of course it
Labels:
antique textiles,
bags,
feed bags,
french fabrics,
grain sacks,
jute,
linen,
upholstry
Popular Post
-
Lampu kerek kuno dengan motif orang naik kuda sembrani, diameter 28 cm. Kondisi frame sudah di cat ulang. Beli satu lampu dapat 3 kuda :)......
-
DIJUAL PIANO RHICARD MEYER [BERFUNGSI BAIK & KONDISI BARANG BAGUS TERAWAT] [MINAT CALL: 081324266663 / 081947266663 ]
-
Kuali Tembaga Tempo Doeloe Di zaman serba moderen ini hampir tidak ditemui lagi kuali tembaga yang seperti ini. Rasa sesal karena pernah tid...
-
REPLIKA EMBLEM BSA, GAZELLE TUA, JUNCKER, LOCOMOTIEF, HERO, HIMA, BATAVUS, GAZELLE, RAELIGH, HUMBER, BATAVUS LAMBANG SLEBOR BELAKANG, EDIEE ...
-
lampu kerek 28 motif Bunga Lily-All Original. Coba kalo dinyalakan dalam terangnya lampu, indahnya karya seni tempo dulu. Terlihat bahwa bik...
No comments:
Post a Comment