The French

Bonjour! I'm excited to show you these French pieces! And they both happen to be silver! I thought they went well together. 



The Eiffel Tower never gets old to me. Wouldn't this be awesome with some sterling bangles?

This weekend, I went to the mall to get my birthday present...a month early. I know what you're thinking. I wanted to wear some of my new clothes during my birthday month. Duh.

I decided to go to Forever 21, so I could get the most amount of clothes for my money. I got some great fall pieces, and I noticed that I came away with the same "look" to all of them: very French. {I'm saving my J.Crew shopping trip for when my mom comes to town.}

Unfortunately, I can not afford the fabulous clothes that I see on pinterest. I don't even pin them, for my heart grows ill with covetousness. But just this once, here's a sneak peak of what I've been missing. 




Though, there is some hope. Do you know what I hear about the French? I hear they have an uncanny way of putting things together whether it be food, drink, clothing, or accessories. My mom likes to tell the story of our friend, {la} Michele: she came to the states for a month with one purse, an orange purse. An orange purse! It somehow matched everything. And how do they mix those prints the way they do? 

I will try to find my inner French girl...I won't have to dig deep with my maiden name being Bolotte. I will find her and be creative on a budget. 

Oh, and I will wear French inspired jewelry to prove it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post