New year's resolution for you: get more jewerly

That January New Year's resolution thing is creeping up on us again. I suppose mine will be and should be: LEARN TO TAKE EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHS OF CHERCHE' JEWELRY, PHOTOSHOP IT AND UPLOAD IT TO THE BLOG.

Well I know how to upload it to the blog, but my photography skills aren't up to par. It all falls on the husband, and quite frankly, he's too busy to help me out right now. Understandably so. I'm always getting new old things in. I just need to show you one of these days. Let me know if hosting a show would suit your fancy. Being the planner that I am, I like to know what's in store for me for this next season. I've talked to several girls already, but if I haven't talked to you and you're interested, please email.

On that note, I'll leave you with something that I can't get my mind off of lately. It's something that old jewelry has and even the newest of the new: the bezel set. I'm just on a bezel set kick lately.

Check out these gems from Shaesby.






I'll be back soon with a show and tell of my Christmas gift from Andrew! They're earrings. I definitely needed another pair of earrings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post