Show #2 :: Complete

I just glued my fingers together. Seriously. It hurts. Bad.

On that note, I decided to stop torturing my myself with repairs and type on my blog using my sandpapered finger tips.

Last night I had the Anderson Holiday Market, and it went quite well! I enjoyed the fact that my "booth" was different from all the rest. Customers seemed to like my niche. (I say "booth" because I was given a 5 x 2 table as my "booth." That's it. Please note when viewing the photos.)

I made tons of contacts and realized that Anderson isn't quite as bad as I perceived. I never see any of those "cute" people at Wal-Mart, Target, Dillard's, or the dry cleaners! I wondered if they existed, and come to find out, they do! Lucky for me, those "cute" people invited me to host a Cherche' show in December at their home!

Here are some of the photo's from last night's show:

Cherche' was on the projector! (Really not a big deal; everyone was!)

Me and Mom in our "Cherche" aprons she made.

The final display.

So I'm having a great day so far; I booked two shows in one day! I'll post the flier for the other exciting show as soon as we get the design finalized.

Now I have to go "cherche" for more jewelry! Off to the mountains tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post